- The "nuclear option" on Supreme Court filibusters is appearing increasingly likely in the Senate.
- First Lady Melania Trump appeared at the State Department to present the International Women of Courage Awards.
- Chris Christie will reportedly chair a federal opioid commission.
- Police shot at and have arrested a woman who allegedly made an illegal U-turn, struck another vehicle, and "nearly" hit police close to the U.S. Capitol.
- A deal between Kushner Companies and a Chinese group over refinancing 666 Fifth Avenue collapsed.
- The U.S. is advising against travel to Congo after an American and a Swedish U.N. expert who were missing for two weeks were found in a shallow grave.
- Soldiers around Mogadishu shot and killed four civilians in three separate incidents, including a woman shot during an argument at the airport and a woman killed when a police soldier opened fire on a bus during during a presidential security lockdown.
This post first appeared on FREEDOM BUNKER: The Best Libertarian News And Chat, please read the originial post: here