When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
One of these brands are Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular cleaner models.
In this Bissell Symphony Pet vs Crosswave Pet Comparison Guide, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell Symphony Pet vs Crosswave Pet: Comparison Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro (on Amazon)
Bissell Symphony Pet Steam Mop & Steam Vacuum Cleaner (on Amazon)
Bissell Symphony Pet vs Crosswave Pet: Which One To Get?
The Symphony and the Crosswave are two different cleaner machines.
You’d get the Symphony if you want a 2 in 1 steam mop and vacuum cleaner.
You’d get the Crosswave if you want a 2 in 1 wet and dry vacuum and solution type cleaner.
The Crosswave in particular is a value for money cleaner, although you may want to get a deep cleaner if you want a deep cleaning machine. The Crosswave is more for lighter surface cleaning.
The Symphony can work well, but can have some durability issues. It may be worth looking into getting a separate vacuum and steam mop instead.
For both models, be aware of the warranty conditions and return policy before you buy. This is something you should be doing for all products though.
Bissell Symphony Pet vs Crosswave Pet: Differences
- The Symphony is a steam mop and vacuum cleaner, whereas the Crosswave is a wet and dry vac
- The Symphony works with a steam pad and vacuum suction, whereas the Crosswave works with a Multi-Surface Pet Brush Roll and vacuum suction
- The Symphony has a 2 year limited warranty, whereas the Crosswave has a 3 year limited warranty
- The Symphony has an 11 inch cleaning path, whilst the Crosswave has a 12 inch cleaning path
- The Symphony weighs 9.74lbs and the Crosswave weighs 11lbs
- The Symphony has a power rating of 3.3 Amps, and the Crosswave has a power rating of 4.4 Amps. The Symphony is also rated 1100 Watts for Steam and 400 Watts for Vacuuming
- The Crosswave has a swivel head, whereas the Symphony has no swivel head feature
- The Symphony has a 12.8 oz tank, whilst the Crosswave has a Water Tank – 28 oz. | Dirt Tank – up to 14.5 oz
Bissell Symphony Pet vs Crosswave Pet: Similarities
- Both are used to clean on hard floors and sealed floor
- Both have a vacuum capability
- Both are corded machines
- Both are upright machines
- Both have an electrical cord length of 25 feet
- Both have smart touch controls to control the machines
Bissell Symphony Pet vs Crosswave Pet: Reviews
- Bissell Symphony Pet Steam Mop & Vac Review
- Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro Review
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post Bissell Symphony Pet vs Crosswave Pet: Comparison Guide appeared first on The Daily Shep.