Plant fertilizer system.
Nutrition for aquarium plants
Plants provide the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium dwellers, prevent algae growth, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce pathogens. The JBL plant fertiliser system supplies the plants with the main nutrient CO2 through the water. They absorb this through their leaves.
Easy to install
The system comes completely ready for connection. Screw the Pressure Reducer onto the CO2 storage cylinder. Connect the pressure reducer with the hose to the diffuser in the aquarium. The CO2 enters the aquarium and is dissolved in the water by the diffuser. The CO2 supply can be interrupted at night by adding a solenoid valve.
The storage cylinder is TÜV tested. Thanks to the check valve no water can enter the cylinder. The capacity of a CO2 system depends on various factors. The carbonate hardness, the quantity and species of the plants and the strength of the water surface movement are decisive. A 500 g cylinder which is not switched off by a solenoid valve during the night lasts with its default adjustment for about 4 months.
- CO2 fertiliser system for the best feeding of fast and slow growing plants in freshwater aquariums up to 600 l (max. 120 cm)
- Assemble system, attach diffuser in the aquarium and adjust CO2 supply that way that the permanent test indicates the optimum value
- Professional plant care with night switch-off: precise dosing by means of pressure reducer, even release, effective distribution due to the extendable diffuser, best monitoring with bubble counter, CO2/pH test, residual pressure display on the pressure gauge
- TÜV tested storage cylinder, hose screw connection prevents the hose from slipping, check valve prevents water from entering the cylinder
- Package contents: disposable 500 g CO2 cylinder, pressure reducer, night switch-off (time switch sold separately), diffuser, bubble counter with backflow stop, 3 m CO2-proof hose, CO2/pH test, basic and daily fertiliser
Price:£211.50 Special Price:£105.75