A contract to build has been awarded to the Metro Manila Subway project for ₱11 Billion. A consortium of Japanese companies won the bid for the project and is formed by the following Japanese firms:
- Oriental Consultants Global Co. Ltd.
- Tokyo Metro Co. Ltd.
- Katahira & Engineers International
- Pacific Consultants Co. Ltd.
- Tonichi Engineering Consultants Inc.
- Metro Development Co. Ltd.
The post A Japanese Consortium Won The Bid For The Metro Manila Subway Project appeared first on iMoney.ph.