Summer is the best season for any activities. ForexCup team joins the trend and is happy to introduce CryptoMania, a new series of Forex contests. The first competition will start on June 9.
The idea of CryptoMania is not a random one. Virtual currencies are becoming more and more popular day by day and FXOpen Company offers lots of opportunities for Crypto trading. That’s why it was quite consecutive to create a contest based on cryptocurrencies trading. From now on everybody can test Crypto accounts and even get a cash reward in case of successful trading.
The terms of CryptoMania June are:
- Free participation which is a traditional advantage of the majority of ForexCup contests;
- Contest trading on cryptocurrencies only — the unique ability to test new trading instruments without any risk;
- US$6,000 for prizes and bonuses — prize and bonus funds amount to US$3,000 each. So, your reward will be worthy anyway;
- US$900 for a winner and 9 more prizes for the rest of the most successful traders;
- 30% of profit is a starting point to claim a part of a bonus fund.
REGISTRATIONDetailed terms of participation:
- May 20, 2014 — registration starts
- June 22, 2014 — registration ends
- June 9, 2014 —competition starts
- July 4, 2014 — competition ends
- July 7, 2014 — summing-up
- 1st place — US$900 + bonus;
- 2nd place — US$600 + bonus;
- 3rd place — US$300 + bonus;
- 4th place — US$270 + bonus;
- 5th place — US$240 + bonus;
- 6th place — US$210 + bonus;
- 7th place — US$150 + bonus;
- 8th place — US$120 + bonus;
- 9th place — US$120 + bonus;
- 10th place— US$90 + bonus.
- 1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 30 % or more;
- Declared bonus budget – US$3,000. The maximum bonus for 1 participant — US$250.
- Free participation
- Trading instruments: BTCUSD, LTCUSD, LTCBTC, NMCUSD, NMCBTC, BTCEUR, LTCEUR, BTCRUB, LTCRUB, PPCUSD, PPCBTC, BTCCNH, LTCCNH
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download)
- Contest account:competition
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000
- Leverage: 1:3
- EAs: allowed
- Locking: allowed
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 100
- Number of orders, opened at a time (including pending orders): maximum 3.
Dear traders, note please, that trades are closed automatically at the end of the competition. Accordingly, the closing price may either coincide with the market closing price or differ from it as the positions are closed with a little delay not instantly.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be abolished);
- Make at least 20 trades of 20 lots’ total volume during the contest;
- Give an interview after the contest results are announced (the list of questions is provided by the ForexCup team). This is an obligatory requirement to receive the main prize.
Guide on ForexCup prizes and bonuses;
Contest Forum thread.