This might be the easiest and cheapest way to become a Pamm Provider. Enter the “FX Market Masters” contest and put all your efforts into winning the main prize – PAMM STP with USD1000.
To join the contest you need to register and pay the entry fee of USD10. This token charge is a passport for a possible successful career as a PAMM Provider with FXOpen. Real-money bonuses offer you the possibility of winning the entry fee back.
How can I get a bonus?
There is only one simple requirement you need to fulfil to be eligible for the bonus. You must increase the initial deposit by 10% or more to get 1% of the profit made during the contest. Your success in up to you! The bonus fund amounts to USD3000.
What are the trading condition in the competition?
This round of “FX Market Masters” contest starts on May 11 and continues up to and including June 5. The participants trade on Demo Account and manage virtual funds, which mean there are financial risks for you. The contestants can choose their favorite pairs from fifty trading instruments, as well as use expert advisers and locking.
Important! You are required to have at least US$10 in your e-Wallet to register to take part in the tournament. You can add funds to your account via any payment system. If you have funds available in your FXOpen trading account, you can transfer the needed sum to your e-Wallet. Go to your account.
FX Market Masters May 2015 Terms:
- April 28, 2015 – registration starts;
- May 24, 2015 – registration ends;
- May 11, 2015 – competition starts;
- June 5, 2015 – competition ends;
- June 8, 2015 – summing-up.
· 1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 10% or more;
· Declared bonus budget US$3,000.
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee: US$10;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: competition ECN;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EA: allowed;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, open at a time (including pending orders): maximum 5;
- The liquidation of the contest PAMM ECN/STP account: 3 trading months after its opening with more than 60 trades made in the PAMM ECN account and more than 120 trades in the PAMM STP.
Total trades minimum quantity: 20;
Total trades minimum volume (lots): 20.
Please, pay your attention to the fact that your trades are automatically closed at the end of the contest. Therefore, the closing price may be either the same as the market closing price, or differ from it because your trades are usually closed not immediately, but with some delay.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Minimum number of trades - 20 trades of 20 lots’ total volume;
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be withheld);
- A brief interview when the contest is over is an obligatory requirement to be eligible for the main prize (ForexCup team will provide with the question list).
- How to participate in competitions;
- Competition Rules;
- Guide on ForexCup Prizes and Bonuses.