Only two more sleeps to go! #christmasiscoming
Today I’ve got for us mummy blogger, Sarah from SarahLou Writes. She tells us what the true meaning of Christmas should be and what ‘The Grumpy Guide to Christmas’ is all about…
1. WHAT’S THE BEST – OR WORST – CHRISTMAS PRESENT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
The best present I’ve ever been given was weirdly a hair dryer, which sounds so silly but I genuinely needed and wanted one, I still use it to this day.
2. NAME SOMETHING ABOUT CHRISTMAS THAT MOST PEOPLE LIKE, BUT YOU HATE (OR AT LEAST DISLIKE)
Christmas Pudding and Mince pies, I don’t know why, I am not overly keen on fruity cake and honestly after the heavy main meal having something equally heavy for pudding hurts my tum!
3. WHAT HOLIDAY MOVIE OR SPECIAL DO YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN?
The Grumpy Guide to Christmas. I watched it once on DAVE and it’s the thing I love to watch this time of year, oh and Muppets Christmas Carol! We save that for Christmas Eve!
4. WHAT’S THE WEIRDEST/UGLIEST CHRISTMAS DECORATION YOU’VE EVER OWNED?
I don’t think I have any weird or ugly ones; I have plenty of homemade ones but I wouldn’t describe them as weird haha!
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONG?
Step into Christmas by Elton John and Merry Christmas everyone by Shakin’ Stevens
6. IF YOU COULD TRAVEL TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR CHRISTMAS, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Somewhere where it snows this time of year, I want that magical wake up on Christmas morning to a white Christmas. I can dream!
7. WHAT’S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE ITEM ON YOUR CHRISTMAS TO-DO LIST?
Clean up! Everything looks so pretty until the mess gets created and needs cleaning!
8. IF SOMEONE OFFERED YOU A GIFT CARD TO ANY STORE YOU WANTED, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Lush I think, or The Body Shop
9. WOULD YOU RATHER BUILD A SNOWMAN, GO SLEDDING, HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT, OR STAY INSIDE DRINKING HOT COCOA?
Can I do all three? That sounds like the makings of a perfect day to me!
10. NAME THREE WORDS THAT BEST DESCRIBE CHRISTMAS FOR YOU.
Family, Food, Fun
*BONUS QUESTION* THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IS…
Family, the most important thing is who is around the tree and not what’s under it!
Bio: SarahLou Writes
Sarah is a single mum of three humans and two cats surviving off lots of cups of tea and plenty of cake! amateur photographer and jewellery maker. She loves crafting things such as crochet blankets, patchwork, jewellery and the occasional DIY. She’s also addicted to tea and shamefully eBay. (my kind of gal!)
Connect with Sarah!
P I N T H I S P O S T !
If you would like to participate, visit my Blogmas Edit page for more details.