Yes you read it right.
Your eyes have not been deceived.
One lucky winner will receive not one but two tickets to the Ideal Home Show, thanks to CLC World Resorts.
This is one show that I keep missing each year it gets held, last year I couldn’t find childcare in time (I found out about the show very lastminute.com) but this year I have been given the chance to go and check it out… AND have the opportunity give away tickets too!
The Ideal Home Show is held at London Olympia (Hammersmith) and the event will be running until April 9th 2017. It’s a show event that is ideal for anyone who is interested in home improvement, food and drink, new technology, fashion and beauty. So whether you’re an interior designer or a foodie fanatic, it is an event is not to be missed.
“From kitchens and bathrooms, to bedrooms and basements, fixtures and fittings to fine food, gardens and the latest high tech gadgets, to fashion beauty and gifts, you’ll find it all under one roof at this award-winning show.”
– Ideal Home Show
Some of this year’s show highlights include:
- Ideal Theatre – where you can watch your favourite home design celebrities giving planning tips and self-building advice. Check out the celebrity guests that will be attending.
- Ideal Show Gardens – a must-see place for anyone looking to improve their outdoor space and seeking inspiration. The show gardens were created by the entrants from the Ideal Young Gardeners of the Year competition. It looks amazing!
- Ideal Lates – £5 gets you access to after hours (5-9pm) on Thursdays when there’ll be live music, food, drink including cocktail hour, talks, demos and even pampering sessions.
- Feel Good Stage – brand new to 2017 the Feel Good Stage is a place where you can seek a little bit of peace and tranquility. If you feel like you need a bit of a boost just come here to sit down and enjoy the wonderful entertainment which includes everything from musical choirs to listening about make-up trends.
I’m pretty excited to go and check it out next week! I’m also very intriuged with the after hours access, it’s only £5 and seems like it’ll be a great night. Plus Thursdays are my day off work! I will write up a post on my day out to the show by the end of next week. Easter holidays are coming up so it’s going to be manic to juggle work and blogging and childcare.
That also reminds me, look out for my next post which is all about the special MumsNet x No7 event that I went to earlier this week. It was fab so don’t forget to check back for that.
So without further ado…
– Ideal Home Show 24hr Giveaway –
So, now you know what’s in store for you… what are you waiting for?
Get entering as this giveaway is only for 24hrs!
How to enter:
It’s pretty simple. All you need to do is enter via the Rafflecopter link below for your entry to be registered AND leave a comment in the comment box at the bottom of this post saying why you would love to win the Ideal Home Show tickets.
The winner will be selected at random and announced on 31.03.17. Full T&Cs are at the bottom of this post.
(opens a new window)
(Learn more about CLC World Resorts, the holiday company that made this giveaway possible.)
Full Terms & Conditions:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CLC World, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 30/03/17 and ends at 12:00 on the 31/03/17. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants must state why they’d like to attend the Ideal Home Show in London, either by commenting on the competition post below
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated and comprise of two tickets for the Ideal Home Show at Christmas at Olympia London (valid between the 29th March – 9th April) to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be posted to the winner within 48 hours of them providing their postage details.
- The winner will be announced by email from Rafflecopter and on social media by the blogger on 31/03/17.
- Entrants must be prepared to be able to organise their own travel to the Ideal Home Show in London on a date between the 29th March – 9th April , in the case that they are selected to win the competition.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Greenwich Mummy and/or CLC World, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material (31/03/17).
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
LINKING UP WITH:
NB. We were kindly sent two tickets to the Ideal Home Show and provided with two additional tickets to host a giveaway courtesy of CLC World Resorts. All words and opinions are my own. Photos have been credited to their original source accordingly.