Any mom knows that when you’re raising a family, it’s really hard to stick to the beauty regimen that you followed religiously when you were…well, not raising a family.
Personally, I always make time to doll myself up a little in the morning. I pamper myself just enough so that I don’t look like a total Mombie (zombie + mom = mombie lol get it? ) when I don’t look like a mombie, I don’t feel like a mombie, I don’t act like a mombie, maybe my 5am-7pm mommy shift more manageable!
Here are some of my quick beauty go to’s:
- Dr Bronners Coconut oil for EVERYTHING. Yup, I use it as a cleanser, moisturizer, hair treatment, lip balm, body moisturizer. Great especially when I am really tired and I don’t want to bother going through my cabinet full of everything (because we all have that one cabinet.
- Vaseline Spray On Moisturizer. Now I was a bit concern about running out quickly but it surprising lasts a few months when when spraying generously!
- Almay Healthy Glow which is a foundation and a gradual self tan AND has spf! Good enough coverage and doesn’t feel heavy
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face. I do this once a week. You just spray directly on your face, rub in and feel the magic beneath your finger tips and then wipe away with a wet face cloth! Your face will feel brand new!
- Burt’s Bees Rose Water Toner-replace cap with a spray cap for the absolute perfect and fast toner!
- DRY SHAMPOO is life. Lol. My favourite is Dove Volumizing dry Shampoo or if I really want to go big, Moroccan Oil dry shampoo
That’s pretty much it!
Hope it helps you mamas! Investing a little time in the day on yourself makes you feel more happy, confident, energetic and productive ❤️
This post first appeared on MOM BLOG: Tips On Surviving Your First Year Parenting, Preemie Parenting, Step Parenting, please read the originial post: here