1. Facebook Ads from Fake News pages will now get blocked
In order to ramp up its fight against fake news, Facebook announced that publishers who repeatedly share such news will lose completely access to advertise their posts.
2. US Millennials use Snapchat more than Instagram
In a new report by comscore, it is found that Snapchat is more popular than Instagram among the Millennials group in the USA.
3. New upgrade for Facebook’s On This Day Memories
In a bid to enhance user experience, Facebook rolled out a new update to its Memories feature. Users will now be provided with a bundled version of their older stories on a monthly or seasonal basis. This memories package can also be shared with friends if the user allows it.
Search Engine Optimization
4. Google is rolling out a new feature for YouTube
Google is going to add some new features and update the design for Youtube on both mobile and desktop. Also, Youtube now has a brand new logo. Read more
5. Google is experimenting with infinite scroll in mobile search
Google is testing the Infinite Scroll feature for mobile searches. This feature replaces the “Next (page)” button with the “See More Results” one. In other words, all the search results will be presented in a single page. Know more
The post Latest Inbound Marketing News this Week appeared first on The Smarketers.