64% of U.S. adults own a smartphone, and the average time spent on Mobile increase year over year. If you are not doing mobile marketing, you are missing out tons of opportunities to be successful. Pepper Gang prepares some data and tips that’ll help your business win.
What you need to know about mobile SEO: 61% of smartphone owners do searches on their phone every day and 83% of top organic results are mobile friendly
Tips: Is your business presented well on mobile web? Make it mobile friendly with these 3 steps:
- Speed up your site by shrinking coding scripts
- Use responsive design
- Test the speed on Google
What you need to know about mobile advertising: Mobile ad lifts purchase intent nearly 4 times more desktop ad
Tips: Start by using mobile ads & use these 4 strategies to thrive in competition.
- Advertise on Apps: 86% of time spent on mobile is in an app
- Location-based advertising
- Adjust bids for mobile
- Adjust ad copy for mobile (‘Call’ instead of ‘Download’)
What you need to know about mobile social media: Mobile is the main access to most social media. 90% of Facebook’s daily active users access it via mobile and sharing from mobile happens twice as often as sharing from desktop.
- Be visually appealing – use videos and images
- Be responsive to trends
- Present your brand on mobile-only social media, like Snapchat
What you need to know about mobile video marketing: More than 50% YouTube views and 65% of Facebook video views occur on mobile devices
- Make sure call-to-actions work on mobile (Use YouTube Cards instead of Annotations)
- Make sure your video fits on mobile screens
- Keep your key info centered in case it’s covered by fingers
What you need to know about email marketing on mobile devices: 55% of emails are opened on mobile devices and that number is growing
Tips: Adjusting your message to the smaller screen is key.
- Subject line is eye-catchy, personalized and short – 35 characters
- Important message is above the fold
- Links are big enough for clicks
Share the full infographic on your blog and social media. If you need a printer-friendly version, please download it here.
Copy and paste embed code here