How do you nurture your leads? Preparation is the biggest step building new business relationships. We’ve got your checklist- a pre-meeting preparation to wow your prospects. Watch to see what it takes to seal the deal from start to finish.
1. Understand who they are and understand their business (1:32)If you are trying to get in contact with a possible partner, you need to show them you understand what they are all about. Research their strengths, their brand, and what makes them different. Understand who they are and their vision.
2. Make connections with key players (3:05)By developing strategic relationships ahead of time, you’ll feel more comfortable and able to relate on a personal level come meeting time. Find the decision maker. Developing a direct relationship with key decision makers will show initiative and respect for the people behind the business. Even a simple hello on LinkedIn shows your investment in their company. Create a bond. Even if they are not a a big decision maker, developing a professional relationship with other team members has major benefits. These relationships can teach you a lot about the company, their culture, and their needs.
3. Address Their Pain Points (5:05)Listening to their needs is important in order to provide the best services to them, and share your professional opinion. By identifying flaws and giving possible solutions, you’ve already proven your investment in their growth. This is one step beyond just learning about what they do. You’re helping them to envision a future with you.
4. If the competition is fierce, do some research (6:18)Find out what makes them competitive, what they do differently, and how you can learn from them. Identifying these competitors makes it easier to identify what a company does well and where improvement is necessary. Your expert eye on their competition will assure them that all the bases are covered.
5. Tell them how your services can create positive return (8:11)Explain how your product or services can eliminate their pain points, provide good results, and increase their revenue. Show your confidence in your services and give examples of past successes. Use case studies, white papers, and resources to show all areas of expertise. Your personality should shine here, because in that moment, you’re the biggest piece of their decision.
We could talk about marketing all day. Don’t believe us? Just check out more of our Pepper Talks to see what we have to say.
The post Pepper Talk: Prospect Preparation & Pre-Meeting Checklist for Potential Leads appeared first on PEPPER GANG.