After lots of hope and some latest teaser videos, Vivo X20 Plus UD has been launched in China.
On Wednesday, Vivo made the latest announcement after demonstrating the model at the International Consumer Electronics Show 2K18 before this month that debuted as its first smartphone with an under-display Fingerprint Sensor.
The smartphone features an AMOLED display that covers the Synaptic-made fingerprint sensor under-display, called Clear ID 9500.
They are planning to sell in the Chinese market early this month with a price tag of CNY 3,598. The Vivo X20 plus UD will be available in only Black color option with a golden frame.
The Vivo X20 Plus UD is a new variant of the original X20 plus that was launched in September last year.
Display Fingerprint Sensor
- The major upgrade makes the new device different from its original version is placing fingerprint sensor under the display that has been designed through a partnership between Vivo and Synaptic.
- The sensor is touted to scan your fingerprint in few million-seconds and it can also work under layers up to 1.5mm thick, including a screen protector.
- This is mainly developed for replacement of the current fingerprint sensor scanner that is available on many devices.
Vivo X20 Plus UD specifications
- The Vivo X20 Plus UD smartphone has dual-Nano SIM
- The smartphone has runs under Android 7.1 Nougat operating system
- The device features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with full-HD+ 1080p x 2160p resolution and 18:9 aspect ratios.
- This smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC that includes four cores clocked at 2.2GHz and another four cores clocked at 1.8GHz, paired with 4GB of RAM.
- The Vivo X20 Plus UD sports a dual-rear camera setup with a 12MP camera option that comes with an aperture of f/1.8 and in a secondary camera sector, it has a 5MP camera. A 12MP camera sensor is featured on the front with a f/2.0 aperture lens that also enables proprietary features such as face wake.
- The Vivo X20 Plus UD has 128GB Internal memory and it is expandable up to 256GB.
- In connectivity option, it has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- In sensors option, it has an accelerometer, ambient light, and proximity.
- The device has comes with a 3900mAh battery. Also, it measures 165.2×80.02×7.35mm and weighs 183.1 grams.
The post Vivo X20 plus UD with Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor Launched appeared first on The Ad Buzz.