Your Support experience matters to us and we're always looking for ways to improve.
To this effect, we've just launched a new beta-feature, that lets you interact with Pronto support directly from your website. We have added a toolbar at the side of your website, which provides you an access to all of our support channels. Now you can get the right help at the right place - your website! Have a look at this capture video:
What it do can for you:
- Pronto Knowledgebase - Find useful articles for self-service.
- Support - Create new requests, respond to open tickets without leaving your site!
- Schedule a Call - Talk with us about your marketing projects and goals.
- Pronto Dashboard - View your website analytics, sign up for services and manage your account.
Note: Only users logged in WordPress can see it, meaning that the widget is hidden from your site visitors.
To request the widget to be installed on your site, follow these steps:
- Enter your email here:
- We will activate the widget on your site and get back to you!
- Once you've heard back from us, log into your website at www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin.
- Switch back to your website (www.yourwebsite.com). You'll now be able to see the widget and enjoy Pronto support directly from you website!
If you do not have a WordPress account yet, send us a request.
If you have any feedback or feature requests we'd love to hear them from you. Just let us know.
Start a live chat
This post first appeared on Internet Presence Management Blog | Pronto Marketi, please read the originial post: here