It’s been a while (hasn’t it?) since I partook in a meme so here’s a fun one that I got ages ago from the lovely and talented JavaQueen:
You leave a comment on this post requesting a Letter and I’ll assign you one. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
Here we go, in no specific order:
2. Bailey – my wonderful, deceased dog.
3. Bacon…’cause come on, who DOESN’T love bacon?
4. Bull’s Eyes. (Not the actual eyes of a bull but those yummy caramel cream confections that I eat by the bagful)
5. Beaches (not the movie, silly…a hot, sandy beach!)
7. British accents. Or a man with ANY accent, for that matter.
8. Amy Butler fabric (ok, that was a bit of a cheat…but her last name begins with B!).
9. Boys (um, men really, ’cause I’m no cradle robber).
10. Boots (especially my Ugg-like warm, cozy winter boots).
There you have it. If you want to play along just leave a comment and ask for a letter.
This post first appeared on Two Lazy Dogs | Random Thoughts & Tidbits From Somewhere In The Middle…, please read the originial post: here