Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
August’s box is themed around Camp Out and features some great goodies that are perfect for bringing along on a camping trip!
The box contained the following items:
- Popcorn, Indiana-Original Movie Theater Popcorn(4.75 oz bag sells for $3.39)
- Wise Snacks-Stadium Nacho Bravos Tortilla Chips(1.25 oz bag sells for $0.50)
- Colombina-Mixed Berry Breakfast Biscuits(they were not listed on the card)
- PR Bar-Chocolate Peanut($1.99)
- Prince of Peace-Ginger Chews with Lemon($1.99)
- Ready Nutrition-Pink Grapefruit Protein Water($2.50)
- High Brew Coffee- Expresso($2.50)
- Colombina- Amazon Pepper Sweet Chili Sauce($3.69)
- The Good Crisp Company-Original Flavored Potato Chips($3.49)
- Country Archer Jerky Co.- Pork Bar($3.00)
- Post- Chocolate Strawberry Frosted Shredded Wheat($3.49)
- Sahale Snacks- Maple Pecans Glaze Mix($1.49)
I was really happy with this Months Box because we have been spending a lot of time outside and on the go so I love that this months box was themed around campouts so these products are perfect for on the go. I LOVED the Shale Snacks Maple Pecans Glazed Mix so much. They are so tasty, my second favorite product was the Wise Snacks Stadium Nacho chips. I have been looking for them since trying them and I haven’t been able to find them yet but they are seriously SO good.
I think this months box had a great variety of products and I discovered a few products I really like that I wouldn’t normally purchase including High Brew Coffee and The Good Crisp Company.
The post August 2018 Degustabox Unboxing appeared first on Stephs Cheers and Jeers.
This post first appeared on Stephs Cheers And Jeers - A Day In The Life Of A B, please read the originial post: here