Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
April’s theme is Roadtrip and there were some great products that I couldn’t wait to try.
Included in this Months Box is the following:
- Popchips Nutter Puffs($1.49)
- Fini Shock Tounges Chewy Candy, Kollisions Chewy Candy and Tornadoes Fizzy Chewy Candy from, Fini Sweets($1.09 each)
- Amazin’ Raisins in Lemon and Strawberry Flavored($5.99 for a 5 pack)
- Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP in Cheddar Cheese and Real Butter Flavor($3.49 for a standard sized bag)
- Torie & Howard Fruit Chews($1.99)
- Goya Plantain Chips($1.99)
- La Tortilla Factory Barbacoa Slow Cooker Sauce($3.99)
- La Tortilla Factory Handmade Style Tortillas($3.19)
- Zeigler’s Mango, Citrus, and Carrot flavored Fruit & Veggie Blend($3.99)
- Country Archer Jerkey Co. Mango Habanero Beef Jerky($2.99 for a 1.5 oz bag)
- Alo Spring Real Aloe Vera Juice($1.99)
I really loved this months box, it had a summer vibe which really made me smile when I opened it because we have had a LONG winter here in Vermont. I also love that there were two La Tortilla Factory products included which made for a super easy dinner night, I just had to add beef and the sauce into the crockpot and dinner was done in a few hours! I already love Goya as a brand and I think it’s wonderful that Degustabox has included that brand in past boxes because they are one of my go-to brands, if you have never had Plataine chips you are seriously missing out!!
I am very happy with this months box and I can’t wait to discover what brands are in next months box!
The post April 2018 Degustabox Unboxing appeared first on Stephs Cheers and Jeers.
This post first appeared on Stephs Cheers And Jeers - A Day In The Life Of A B, please read the originial post: here