As my undying tradition here are my 10 New Years Resolution for 2016!
- No more grumpy Joe
- I've been a hot headed this 2016, sometimes I get easily frustrated about things that don't really concerns me. I often get into social media fights and I tend to order people around.So less of that this year... I'll try to be fluid and like a ninja spy that lurks...
- I noticed my metabolism is not quite as fast as before, I remember eating a ton of food not ever worrying about getting fat, because my belly is hyper digesting everything! Now, I'm watching every food I take, consuming what is appropriate to my activity.
- Since I'm sitting 8 hours a day. I feel really bloated. So starting this year I'm gonna up my ante' by running laps every night and continue my work out religiously. finger crossed
- Last year I get to travel a lot and explore places I've never been too. Thanks to office team building and some seminar. This time around, I just wanna hope on and get around every chance I can get.
- Yes! Please!
- This may prove to be the most difficult one
- Because we need to level up homie!
- Try to minimize my waste and aim for zero waste.
- Whatever that entail :)