This is perhaps the piece of architecture and National monument that truly stands out in Sarajevo.
The beautiful building was built during the Austro-Hungarian empire circa 1891 by Czech architect, Karel Parik. It functioned as a city hall and after the World War II, it became the Bosnia National and University Library (Sarajevo's city library).
[To see the rest of the pictures, click the READ MORE link below]
Read more »