Uh, hi. *Awkward wave*
Why I thought I could maintain this “Blog Every Day in May” Challenge during finals week I’ll never know. But I’ve decided to dust off my keyboard and pick up where the challenge is now, Day 14. You like that about me, right?
Ten Things That Make Me Really Happy:
1. Greek things –food, meanders, whatever
2. Dance parties, especially on the front porch
3. Outdoor weddings (& love)
4. 1 Peter & James are some awesome Bible reads. Good for the soul, ya know what I mean?
5. Cookies. I live for cookies.
6. Cheesy as it may be, my friends and family. I was blessed with good ones.
7. Grey’s Anatomy marathons, while we’re being honest.
8. COFFEE. I am a sad little grouch without it, truly.
9. “The Golden Hour” –around 7 PM when sunlight floods through your windows and casts everything in a golden tint
10. Summertime. Tanning oil, a towel, music, watermelon, snow cones, & the lake.