Stuffed mushrooms of all kinds make absolutely amazing appetizers. These Caprese Stuffed Mushrooms are a delicious twist on the classic Italian salad.
I love my appetizers. Seriously. I can be perfectly happy making an entire meal out of appetizers.
We have recently gotten into making Stuffed Mushrooms, so I want to start sharing some of the recipes we love! If you love stuffed mushrooms as much as we do, you have to give some of our recipes a try.
Caprese salad is one of my favorite treats, and by stuffing that delicious combination into a mushroom, it takes it to another level! Make these Caprese Stuffed Mushrooms as an appetizer for your next party and your guests will be amazed.
If you give this Caprese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe a try, be sure to let us know what you think in the comments section at the bottom of this post! We love your feedback.
Caprese Stuffed Mushroom Appetizer Recipe
- 12 large button mushrooms, stems removed and cleaned
- ¾ cup of Italian blend shredded cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 12-24 organic grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon of chopped basil (or more to your liking)
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the stems from your button mushrooms and make sure there is plenty of room for the caprese filling.
- In a small bowl, add in tomatoes, basil, olive, a pinch of sea salt and pepper and toss together. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Cover a baking pan with a silicone baking mat (or parchment paper or aluminum foil if you don't have one) and spread 3 tablespoons of oil over it.
- Fill each button mushroom with 1 tablespoon of cheese and top with 2-4 tomato halves each.
- Place your stuffed mushrooms on your prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is a nice golden color.
- Serve your Caprese Stuffed Mushroom appetizers hot.
What's your favorite way to prepare stuffed mushrooms?
The post The Most Amazing Caprese Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer appeared first on Happy Mothering.
This post first appeared on Happy Mothering - Inspiration To Live A Simple, Na, please read the originial post: here