Today I’m sharing ten Christmas hamper present ideas with you so if you have any presents left to buy make sure you read on!
For the last few years, I’ve made a bit of a beauty/pamper Hamper for Miss Frugal instead of a Christmas Eve box and this year’s hamper is the best one yet. I can’t show you exactly what’s in it but if I remember, I’ll try and take a photo once she’s opened it but before she dives in! I can show you the little wicker hamper that I’ve used though….
Just ignore the glaring dog in the background – he HATES the basket for some reason!
I love to give hamper style presents because if I plan carefully, I can start preparing the presents around September time by adding something to my weekly shop each week to go in one of the hampers.
I know it’s a bit late to start buying things each week for a hamper but even if you can’t spread the costs over a few months like I do, a hamper is still a great last minute present idea that can not only look like a really lovely and more importantly, thoughtful gift.
Ten Christmas hamper present ideas
1. A Pamper hamper – Facemasks, nail varnishes, bath bombs, hair masks and for anyone of the right age, a mini bottle of wine.
2. A movie night hamper – A DVD or a Netflix gift card with some nice popcorn and some sweets like Maltesers which are my go-to sweets when we go to the pictures.
3. A chocolate hamper – I did this for Mr Frugal a few years ago and bought all of his favourite chocolates and he absolutely loved it!
4. A wine hamper – A selection of mini wine bottles and a lovely wine glass which you can often pick up some really unusual style wine glasses that would go lovely.
5. A bathtime hamper – A lovely bottle of bubble bath, a gorgeous scented candle, a body scrub (I have some amazing homemade ideas here) and anything else that you think someone might enjoy in the bath – maybe even a jokey shower cap.
6) A baker’s hamper – This is something that Mr Frugal and the kids bought for me a few years ago – they basically went to Tesco and bought a load of sprinkles, cupcake cases and decorations along with a really pretty little oven timer. I loved it!
7. Coffee lovers hamper – I’m not a coffee fan but if I was then I’d probably love a cafetiere and some lovely coffee with a nice mug. You could add to it with some of those coffee flavourings – Costa usually does four for a fiver in a special pack around Christmas.
8. A champagne hamper – This one is a bit more expensive but a half bottle of champagne or prosecco with some macarons from M&S would be my perfect hamper.
9) A snuggle hamper – Any combination of a lovely scarf, some gloves, some fluffy slipper socks and a water bottle would be perfect if you ask me.
10) A stationery lovers hamper – Now this is my ideal gift, a hamper filled with pretty notebooks, pens and post-it notes!
What would you want someone to put in a Christmas Hamper for you?
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram
The post Ten homemade Christmas hamper present ideas…. appeared first on The Diary of a Frugal Family.
This post first appeared on The Diary Of A Frugal Family - Living A Fabulously Frugal Family Life, please read the originial post: here