Winter Morning Routine | January 2018
*This post may contain affiliate links*
Question, who exactly doesn’t love watching and reading morning routines? Honestly, I absolutely love it. Especially a good productive Morning Routine that motivates me to get off my butt and actually get work and tasks done that I need to get done for the day. It’s highly motivating and that’s why I’m writing this for you. This post is my Winter Morning Routine which is all about the things I love to do on a cold morning, and I’m not much of a cold weather fan so. Anyways, if you guys would like some motivation or just to read my winter morning routine for January 2018, just keep reading!
- The first thing I do when I first wake up is always just lie around in bed usually on my phone. The majority of the time I end up on YouTube after checking all of my social media to watch something motivational like these type of posts / videos or even cleaning videos to motivate me to get up and clean the house.
- After I’ve finally gotten myself motivated enough to get up I’ll usually get up and brush my teeth and wash my face because it just makes me feel more awake and a lot more refreshed feeling I guess?
- Once I finish doing that I’ll head into my kitchen and of course, make some coffee. Honestly, I don’t know where I would be without my caffeine like can you guys agree?
- After I have my coffee made I’ll usually head to my desk and start working for the day. The first thing I like to do is just check my stats, comments, and track how many followers I’ve gained. Also during this time I’ll usually plan out my day in my planner and also add more detail to my to-do list in my bullet journal which I love writing in.
- After I’ve worked for a while which includes promoting, writing, editing, scheduling, etc. I’ll usually get up and start cleaning up the house because it’s probably a mess just like everyone’s house I mean gets messy every now and then, am I right?
- Cleaning up I’ll just put anything away that is misplaced back to where it goes, throw away any trash, unload and load the dishwasher, fold some clothes, clean the counters and dining room table and any other furniture, sweep, etc. You guys know the basics.
- Then once I’m finished cleaning up I usually hop in the shower and get ready for the day because nothing wakes me up or makes me feel better than a good shower.
- After I’m done getting ready and everything I’ll usually just head out and run some errands or whatever I have to do that day.
So that was all for this post you guys! Hope you enjoyed reading and check back soon for more wintery posts and routines. Thanks for reading!
The color of spring is in the flowers. The color of winter is in the imagination.
My picks for this post: