It's my first day back at work after the holiday break and it's pretty quiet around these parts. I'm sure some folks are still on vacation, but the negative degree weather outside probably has a lot to do with it too. Let's just say my morning commute was pretty bracing!
I also realized I still haven't post my favorite albums of 2017 list. I've been distracted by a cople other more pressing issues, but will get around to it. To hold you over, here are the top 10 songs I listened to most often in 2017, according to my Last.fm page, which is probably not totally accurate but does seem to be pretty close.
- The Harringtons — Carry You
- The Harringtons — Made
- The Harringtons — Everybody Knows
- Taylor Swift — Getaway Car
- Carly Rae Jepsen — Cut to the Feeling
- The Harringtons — Scootch
- The Killers — The Man
- White Reaper — Judy French
- White Reaper — Little Silver Cross
- White Reaper — The World's Best America