The Holiday season has come upon us. We are now looking forward to family affairs and coquito. You’re probably wondering what songs you should listen to with your lover or maybe even your gal pals. Below is a list of some of our favorite songs to listen to during the holidays:
- . TLC have been known as an iconic trio since the 90’s. They have been paving the way for young women in R&B for generations and have shown us time and time again how to make genre breaking R&B music. Their classic R&B song ‘Sleigh Ride’ is on everyones christmas playlist. It should be on yours too! Check out the music video below:
2. 2 years ago the songstress Kehlani dropped ‘Lonely in December’ on Soundcloud. For those of you that may be alone during the holidays and wishing to have someone to cuddle with, this song is for you. Check it out below:
3. Last year Ariana Grande released a ‘Christmas and Chill’ album which consisted of 6 songs to listen to during the holidays. My personal favorite is TRUE LOVE. Check out the album below:
4. Of Course we cannot forget the time Justine Bieber collaborated with Boyz II Men in the Christmas song ‘Fa La La’. If you haven’t seen the music video yet, check it out below:
5. We all love Destiny’s Child! Most would agree that one of their greatest holiday anthems would be their rendition/cover of ‘8 Days of Christmas’. Check out the music video below:
Christmas is several weeks away. I hope you all enjoy your holidays! Take the time with your family to listen to some great music, eat great food and enjoy each others company. You may want to add these songs to your playlist to get you in the Christmas spirit. Happy Holidays! XO
The post 5 Songs You Should Listen To During The Holidays appeared first on RnBass.