Lately I've been examining the causes - the actual definitive (original) causes of the disorder known as "PSSD" or Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction; though this also applies to other antidepressants that increase Serotonin - it appears that there is some merit to the following theories...
- Androgen Receptor downregulation theory; that SSRI antidepressant reduce the 'receptors' or keyholes for Hormones - needed to work properly.
- 5-HT1A "desensitization"; partly - though not the CORE issue.
- Nitric Oxide downregulation; *definitely*; but again, more complicated than this.
- Nerve Deterioration; caused by above issues!
- NeuroSteroid alterations; bullshit theory (in-part)...but Pregnenolone may help!
The real theory that works here is what I found recently...the drug manufacturers (after talking with them) were actually UNAWARE of this...its actually a Mechanism of permanent sustenance of the 5-HT1A post-synaptic (right-side) receptor that "cuts off" the PPAR --> Androgen Receptor --> nNOS connection. It appears that "nuclear receptors" are in control (and governance) of sexual function - and that disruption of them by SSRI's and other antidepressants - this is the real cause of PSSD. [2019 Research Paper].
There may be however...a way around this - and it revolves around THREE strategies...
- Take DXM (dextromethorphan) or Memantine to upregulate the NMDA-receptors; to restore the Nitric Oxide pathway.
- Take Risperidone; an antipsychotic for 1-week to upregulate the Dopamine D2-receptors; as they are needed for erections etc
- Find a source and buy LECOZOTAN - a unique 5-HT1A antagonist which should block the post-synaptic receptors and restore nerve sensations and spinal connections.
In/Tags: new theories on how to Cure Antidepressant Sexual issues 2019, how to cure antidepressant sexual issues 2019, cure antidepressant sexual issues 2019, cure pssd 2019, new theories ssri sexual dysfunction 2019