As you may know by now, I have recently come out of a long-term relationship along with finishing my degree. In no way do I regret the relationship and it will always be a massive part of my life, as will uni, but it means that I am now "back on the market" yet retaining a great mix between relationship and student weight.
I'm not going to claim to be fat, however I would definitely like to trim down a bit and generally feel healthier in myself. Being 23, I know I am still able to eat, drink and enjoy myself without worrying too much about the consequences, but that won't last forever and now is the perfect time to get into good habits. Luckily for me, this has fallen at the perfect time for a campaign with Virgin Active, which is where you, my lovely readers, come into play...
On Saturday 4 th June, I will be hosting his specially designed #MyWorkoutFor Single Life class at the Virgin Active Aldersgate Club (London). I'm looking for others to come along and support me – single or not! It’s a 45-minute high-intensity workout. So if you're based in London or there at the time, why not join me for a workout with Virgin Active?
All you need to do is tweet them at @VirginActiveUK with #MyWorkoutFor Single Life. I have 3 spaces up for grabs for you and a friend, and you’ll get a pass for the entire day so you can have a well-deserved relax in the spa post-workout. I've been to the Aldersgate Club to plan out the session and it is plush (seriously).
If you're free then give it a shot, I'd love to meet some of you and grab a coffee afterwards (again, that'll be covered). It'll be a good laugh and a brilliant workout.
If you'd like to come, head to Twitter and get a tweet out!
See you in London,
See you in London,
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Facebook
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be available to attend the class at 13.30-14.30 on Saturday 4th June
- Winners must be 18 or over and be able to participate in a high intensity circuit class
- Winners will be selected at random and allocated two places at the class
- Winners will be notified on or before Wednesday 1st June, via Twitter direct message, and will need to confirm attendance by Thursday 2nd June
- Winners will subsequently need to provide an email address so further event information can be shared
- Winners will need to cover any travel costs to get to the Aldersgate Club (200 Aldersgate Street, London)
- Filming and photography will take place on the day which you must be willing to be a part of