Flashing of the phone does at that stage if the phone is working slow or completely break due to its firmware. You will need to hard flash your phone using its latest firmware. In this post, we have published the latest updated firmware of Huawei Nova 2i and free download links are available for download.
- Download the latest firmware
- Install flash tool
- Take a backup of your data
- Install USB debugging driver of your phone
- Connect your phone with PC via USB
- Launch the flash tool
- Turn your phone to download mode
- Select your firmware from your PC
- Click on the start button
- Wait until flashing process will not be completed
There are several reasons which take your phone on the flashing process. There are some important points which every flasher will need to follow. If you are a beginner in flashing, the process will harder because some times we are flashing our phones with corrupted or wrong firmware.
You can download the latest firmware of your phone from the provided links below. If you are unable to download or links are not working, please contact us via commenting. We will update the links very soon.
Model: Huawei Nova 2i (RNEL22)
Firmware Size: 1.9GB