The Approach is a video series that dives into a wide range of marketing, design, and web topics.
On this entry of The Approach, we are speaking with Savannah Enright, Owner-Operator of Modern Muslim Market. Savannah owns an online retailer displaying Muslim inspired goods. Her journey is quite unique; graduating from design school and ultimately being inspired by her better half to serve a gap in the market.
If you are a business owner and would like to tell us your story, please reach out ([email protected])
If you’d like to learn more about Modern Muslim Market, visit their:
Key Points from This Episode
- From design school to building a niche ecommerce platform: Savannah Enright’s professional journey [0:56]
- How a piece of wall art sparked a business idea [2:03]
- An overview of Modern Muslim Market’s offerings [2:59]
- To launch or not to launch during a pandemic? [5:08]
Enjoyed this episode? Help Duckpin out by doing one or all of the following:
- Like the video on YouTube
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Let us know what you thought of the video in a comment
- Share the video with your network
The post Interview with Savannah Enright of Modern Muslim Market | The Approach | Ep. 8 appeared first on Duckpin.