Politics are more often than not closely related to PR and Marketing strategies. With Social Media getting more massive by the second, it too became an important media outlet for politicians reaching voters.
While some politicians decided on hiring an army of Social media experts to do their bidding, some decided to directly connect with their audience by soloing.
With 76% of Internet users also being on social networks, the stakes are high.
- What politicians can teach us on communication
- What they should be taught
- What’s the impact of social media on voters
- Why Internet warriors can no longer be considered a noninfluential crowd
- When is the right time to drop the mic
Download ebook for free by filling out this form:
The post [FREE EBOOK] What brands can learn from politicians on social media appeared first on Mediatoolkit.