Originally published September 9, 2021 , updated on September 9, 2021Reading Time: 2 minutes
Raj Goodman Anand, founder and CEO of Goodman Lantern, recently joined the Deep Voice Man Show podcast to discuss his business and personal growth journey over the years. In this episode, Raj and host Luke Jean-Louis discuss how Raj grew his businesses over the years, the lessons learned along the way. He also talks about Goodman Lantern’s journey to become the successful company it is today.
Some interesting topics discussed in the podcast include:
- The state of business right now
- The challenges the pandemic has brought to companies
- The opportunities of the pandemic
- Why the predicted gloom was avoided during this time
Raj also chats about how so many online businesses have managed to thrive during this time. He also details how various sectors expanded and pivoted their business through innovation, forward-thinking and creativity.
The pair also discussed the following:
- What the future holds
- What happens once the pandemic is over
- Whether government funding is a thing of the past
- How companies and people continue to grow under a new set of circumstances
- The expected challenges a post-pandemic world will bring
Raj Goodman Anand’s Idea About Hybrid Working
There is no question that hybrid and remote working will continue as the new norm. With this in mind, Raj talks about how Goodman Lantern has been an adopter of remote work from day one – which was seven years ago. This has given this content marketing, and content writing agency a head start on working from home in different parts of the world. He even mentions running a business from a boat!
The conversation also covers the topic of how Goodman Lantern stands out from its competitors. According to Raj, it’s all about client subscription and retention and how to use content to grow these aspects in various businesses. Most importantly, Raj reaffirms Goodman Lantern’s belief that inclusivity at all levels of the business is crucial. “By having a more inclusive and diverse team, Goodman Lantern has been able to innovate internal business and processes, as well as those of our customers,” shares Raj.
Raj also provides some important life lessons along the way. He touches on topics like:
- Giving back without expecting anything in return – it’s about good karma and helping our fellow human beings
- The importance of self-learning and why university education isn’t always crucial to success
- Why people’s values play a major role in the recruitment process
You can listen to all of this and more in the full episode here.
The post Podcast: Raj Goodman Anand Shares His Business and Life Advice appeared first on Goodman Lantern.