Students now deal with more stress and pressure than many students in the past. The number of students that struggle with things like anxiety and depression continues to rise. Between social media and the pressure for high-performance results, failure can feel like the end of the road. However, failure is just a step towards success.
If students could learn to remove the stress and pressure of success and failure from their lives then they could also experience less anxiety and depression. The following inspirational quotes can help.
Don’t forget to also check out these education quotes about the power of learning.
Inspirational quotes for students about overcoming failure
1. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
2. “You have to accept failure to get better.”- Lebron James
3. “Because failure works double-time, to get success, work triple time.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
4. “Don’t stop when you fail. Instead, use your failures to measure your level of success.”― Kevin J. Donaldson
5. “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” – Denis Waitley
6. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Chris Bradford
7. “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” – Johnny Cash
8. “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.” – J.K. Rowling
9. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”- Thomas Edison
10. “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
11. “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.” – Tony Robbins
12. “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” – Zig Ziglar
13. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah
14. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
Inspirational quotes for students about developing confidence
15. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” – Arthur Ashe
16. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
17. “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” – William Jennings Bryan
18. “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
19. “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.” – Confucius
20. “Confidence is like a muscle. Just like we develop strength, we can develop confidence.” – Chalene Johnson
21. “Believe that you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
22. “Confidence doesn’t come out of nowhere. It’s a result of something. Hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication.”-Roger Staubach
Inspirational quotes for students about what success is
23. “Success isn’t something that just happens-success is learned, success is practiced, and then it is shared.”- Sparky Anderson
24. “Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you get the result.”-Oscar Wilde
25. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”― Winston S. Churchill
26. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. ”― Mark Twain
27. “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.”– Zig Ziglar
28. “Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.”– Arnold H. Glasgow
29. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”– Pablo Picasso
30. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.”– George Bernard Shaw
31. “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.”– George Sheehan
32. “The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
33. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”– Henry David Thoreau
Inspirational quotes for students about trying new things
34. “Step through new doors. The majority of the time there’s something fantastic on the other side.” – Oprah Winfrey
35. “You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.”- C. S. Lewis
36. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “Never say never! I’m open to trying new things.” – Miranda Kerr
38. “Failures are life’s way of nudging you and letting you know you are off course. Trying new things and not being afraid to fail along the way are more important than what you learn in school.”- Sara Blakely
39. “I learned from my dad that change and experimentation are constants and important. You have to keep trying new things.” – S. Robson Walton
40. “Be brave enough to try something new; you might just succeed.”― Stacey Kehoe
41. “How do you know, unless you open the door?”― Casey Rislov
More inspirational quotes for students
42. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
43. “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.”- Robert Frost
44. “Always keep learning. It keeps you young.” – Patty Berg
45. “A bruise is a lesson… and each lesson makes us better.”― George R.R. Martin
46. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” ―Vince Lombardi
47. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
48. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
49. “There’s doubt in trying. Just do it or stop thinking.”― Toba Beta
50. “There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.” – John Maxwell
Which of these inspirational quotes for students is your favorite?
Focusing on quotes can help you with mindfulness. Practicing mindfulness can help you to reduce stress and anxiety. Simply choosing a few of your favorite quotes from above and finding a way to focus on them throughout the day can help turn your mindset around.
If you’ve been struggling with failure, then choose a quote on overcoming failure or how failure leads to success. Or if you struggle with having confidence, choose a quote that focuses on that. Keep the quotes on a sticky note in your textbook, on the mirror in your bathroom, or as a screensaver on your phone.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these inspirational quotes and sayings for students? Do you have any other motivational quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
The post 50 Inspirational Quotes for Students About Failure and Success appeared first on Everyday Power.
This post first appeared on Motivational Blog | Inspirational Quotes | Picture, please read the originial post: here