These Spiritual Awakening Quotes will inspire self-improvement and long-term positive change.
Spiritual awakening involves moving beyond your limited reality and gaining a broader and clearer perspective. When you make the shift to a higher level of consciousness, you become more aware of reality as it exists beyond the confines of the self.
Having a spiritual awakening leads to self-realization and a well-adjusted existence. It leads you to a blissful and content life. No matter the circumstances of your life, you’ll enjoy a stress-free natural existence.
Just like a butterfly emerges from its cocoon, when you finally reach that state of spiritual enlightenment, you’ll be able to spread your wings and find your true self and your true path. It will allow you to experience a sense of inner peace, a feeling of purification, and have more compassion and empathy.
Though it can be a painful process as it requires you to make difficult choices on how you move forward and live with your new perspective, once your inner transformation to a higher level of consciousness is complete, you’ll be happy that you went through the whole experience.
To celebrate the shift to higher consciousness, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and positive spiritual awakening quotes, spiritual awakening sayings, and spiritual awakening proverbs, collected from various sources.
Also check out these quotes by Sadhguru for an enlightening perspective on the world around you.
Spiritual awakening quotes celebrating enlightenment
1. “We are all equally capable of spiritual awakening. It may not seem that way, at times. Some of us are so caught up in the drama of our day-to-day existence that we have lost track of who we really are. But eventually, all of us will make the discovery of our true nature.” – Victor Shamas
2. “You are heir to a heavenly fortune, the sole beneficiary of an infinite spiritual trust fund, a proverbial goldmine of sacred abundance beyond all common measure or human comprehension. But until you assert your rightful inheritance of this blessed gift, it will remain unclaimed and forever beyond your reach.” – Anthon St. Maarten
3. “We are not the only ones affected by our recovery. The spiritual awakening heals the world one person at a time.” – Marta Mrotek
4. “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
5. “Maturity is the ability to think, speak and act your feelings within the bounds of dignity. The measure of your maturity is how spiritual you become during the midst of your frustrations.” – Samuel Ullman
6. “It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.” – Eckhart Tolle
7. “Within you lies opportunity to grow in spirit. Keep your feet on the earth, but lift your face towards the heavens. Surrender to the light with a tranquil mind, and a heart full of the love of God.” – White Eagle
8. “You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you’re in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that.” – Salma Hayek
9. “In the place of stillness, rises potential. From the place of potential, emerges possibility. Where there is possibility, there is choice, and where there is choice, there is freedom!” – Gabrielle Goddard
10. “Be kind to yourself as you proceed along this journey. This kindness, in itself, is a means of awakening the spark of love within you and helping others to discover that spark within themselves.” – Tsoknyi Rinpoche
Spiritual awakening quotes to help you lead a blissful and content life
11. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
12. “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” – Eckhart Tolle
13. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
14. “The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.”- Marianne Williamson
15. “The awakening of the soul to its bondage and its effort to stand up and assert itself – this is called life.” – Swami Vivekananda
16. “The real spiritual progress of the aspirant is measured by the extent to which he achieves inner tranquility.” – Sivananda
17. “The great awareness comes slowly, piece by piece. The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning. The experience of spiritual power is basically a joyful one.” – M. Scott Peck
18. “The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can’t be organized or regulated. It isn’t true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth.” – Ram Dass
19. “Awakening is about liberating yourself from the prison that is the world of the mind and daring to be here as all that you are.” – Leonard Jacobson
20. “Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – C.G. Jung
Spiritual awakening quotes to inspire self-improvement and long-term positive change
21. “The solution to the problem of the day is the awakening of the consciousness of humanity to the divinity within.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
22. “Awakening is dynamic. Constantly evolving in accordance with life’s realities. Unfolding from ego-self to compassionate self. From enclosed self to open self. From foolish self to enlightened self.” – Taitetsu Unno
23. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Alva Edison
24. “Glorify who you are today, do not condemn who you were yesterday, and dream of who you can be tomorrow.” – Neale Donald Walsch
25. “In spiritual life there is no room for compromise. Awakening is not negotiable; we cannot bargain to hold on to things that please us while relinquishing things that do not matter to us. A lukewarm yearning for awakening is not enough to sustain us through the difficulties involved in letting go. It is important to understand that anything that can be lost was never truly ours, anything that we deeply cling to only imprisons us.” – Jack Kornfield
26. “Self-observation brings man to the realization of the necessity of self-change. And in observing himself a man notices that self-observation itself brings about certain changes in his inner processes. He begins to understand that self-observation is an instrument of self-change, a means of awakening.” – G. I. Gurdjieff
27. “It is reality that awakens possibilities, and nothing would be more perverse than to deny it.”- Robert Musil
28. “Do not try to approach God with your thinking mind. It may only stimulate your intellectual ideas, activities, and beliefs. Try to approach God with your crying heart. It will awaken your soulful, spiritual consciousness.” – Sri Chinmoy
29. “The purpose of our lives is to give birth to the best that is in us. It is only through our own personal awakening that the world can be awakened. We cannot give what we do not have.” – Marianne Williamson
30. “Once the soul awakens, the search begins and you can never go back. From then on, you are inflamed with a special longing that will never again let you linger in the lowlands of complacency and partial fulfillment. The eternal makes you urgent. You are loath to let compromise or the threat of danger hold you back from striving toward the summit of fulfillment.”- John O’Donohue
Spiritual awakening quotes to celebrate a higher shift in consciousness and understanding
31. “Times are difficult globally; awakening is no longer a luxury or an ideal. It’s becoming critical. We don’t need to add more depression, more discouragement, or more anger to what’s already here. It’s becoming essential that we learn how to relate sanely with difficult times. The earth seems to be beseeching us to connect with joy and discover our innermost essence. This is the best way that we can benefit others.” – Pema Chodron
32. “Through spiritual maturity you will see new ways to avoid unnecessary suffering; wiser ways to endure unavoidable hardships with grace, and opportunities to turn your pain into lessons of service and healing for others. Your hard journey has had a great purpose! Your pain was always a part of a plan to open your heart to love. Have faith. A miracle is happening in your life; the miracle of pain is transforming you to your highest self.” – Bryant H. McGill
33. “Do not be impatient with your seemingly slow progress. Do not try to run faster than you presently can. If you are studying, reflecting and trying, you are making progress whether you are aware of it or not. A traveler walking the road in the darkness of night is still going forward. Someday, some way, everything will break open, like the natural unfolding of a rosebud.”- Vernon Howard
34. “True happiness comes not when we get rid of all of our problems, but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice, and to learn.”- Richard Carlson
35. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” – Louis L’Amour
36. “Upon awakening, let the words Thank You flow from your lips, for this will remind you to begin your day with gratitude and compassion.” – Wayne Dyer
37. “We need limitations and temptations to open our inner selves, dispel our ignorance, tear off disguises, throw down old idols, and destroy false standards. Only by such rude awakenings can we be led to dwell in a place where we are less cramped, less hindered by the ever-insistent External. Only then do we discover a new capacity and appreciation of goodness and beauty and truth.”- Helen Keller
38. “The next time you find yourself in some way trying desperately to land safely, your compassion might be what finally gives you the courage you need to let go of the controls. In doing so, you might discover that each time you let go, it becomes easier and easier to re-enter the atmosphere of your own aliveness. Gradually you’ll come home to the flow of your own living presence, the warmth and space of your awakening heart.”- Tara Brach
39. “First, we become aware of that which is Divine around us. Then we become aware of that which is Divine within us. Finally, we become aware that all is Divine, and that there is nothing else. This is the moment of our awakening.”- Neale Donald Walsch
40. “He who is free in the body, but bound in the soul is a slave; but on the contrary he who is bound in the body, but free in the soul, is truly free.” – Epictetus
Spiritual awakening quotes that celebrate the journey of life
41. “The enlightened give thanks for what most people take for granted…. As you begin to be grateful for what most people take for granted, the vibration of gratitude makes you more receptive to good in your life.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
42. “History fails to record a single precedent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into political and economic decline. There has been either a spiritual awakening to overcome the moral lapse or a progressive deterioration leading to ultimate national disaster.” – Douglas MacArthur
43. “Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul.”- Mahatma Gandhi
44. “It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are – not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within – that you can begin to take control.”- Oprah Winfrey
45. “Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force – that thoughts rule the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
46. “Once you awaken you will have no interest in judging those who sleep.” – James Blanchard
47. “The spiritual path – is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don’t know it.” – Marianne Williamson
48. “The essence of spirituality is, to be constantly aware of the oneness of all; at the same time to celebrate the uniqueness of the individual.” – Jaggi Vasudev
49. “I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there.”- Billy Corgan
50. “You think of yourselves as humans searching for a spiritual awakening, when in fact you are spiritual beings attempting to cope with a human awakening. Seeing yourselves from the perspective of the spirit within will help you to remember why you came here and what you came here to do.”- Neale Donald Walsch
Spiritual awakening quotes to broaden your thoughtss
51. “If every day is an awakening, you will never grow old. You will just keep growing.” – Gail Sheehy
52. “That is the real spiritual awakening when something emerges from within you that is deeper than who you thought you were. – Unknown
53. “The true awakening takes place within.” – ATGW
54. “When you are evolving into a higher-self, the road may seem lonely but you’re simply shedding the energies that no longer match the frequency of your destiny.” – Anonymous
55. “We are ready to awaken when we don’t have any more doubts or any more questions about who we are.” – Roxana Jones
56. “Awakening is not changing who you are but discarding who you are not.” – Deepak Chopra
57. “Awakening means you’ve come home to yourself, that consciousness has shifted back to its original nature.” – Anonymous
58. “Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.”― Ramana Maharshi
59. “Your greatest awakening comes, when you are aware about your infinite nature.”― Amit Ray
60. “When we awaken to our truth, we realize we are free.”― Kristi Bowman
Other inspirational spiritual awakening quotes
61. “It is possible to experience an awakening in this life through realising just how precious each moment, each mental process, and each breath truly is.” – Christy Turlington
62. “Inspiration is an awakening, a quickening of all man’s faculties, and it is manifested in all high artistic achievements.” – Giacomoco Puccini
63. “All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.” – Swami Vivekananda
64. “I experienced by the grace of God a spiritual awakening, which was to lead me to a richer, fuller, more productive life.” – John Coltrane
65. “The awakening of consciousness is the next step for mankind.” – Eckhart Tolle
66. “In order to save myself, I must destroy first the me I was told to be.” – The Dreamer
67. “Awaken to your true potential and live the life of your dreams.” – ATGW
68. “Spirituality does not lie in meditating the body of an ex-master. Spirituality exists in mediating on your own inner body.”― Amit Ray
69. “In one moment, we are now forever, in one moment…”― Paul Goldman
70. “It’s the ‘everyday’ experiences we encounter along the journey to who we wanna be that will define who we are when we get there.”― Aaron Lauritsen
Which of these spiritual awakening quotes resonated with you best?
Spiritual awakening has many benefits. It leads to self-realization and can help you lead a blissful and content life.
When you finally reach that higher shift in consciousness and understanding, you’ll be able to enjoy a fulfilled, meaningful life. Hopefully, the above quotes will inspire you to wake up so that you live the life of your dreams and attain the success you desire.
Did you enjoy these spiritual awakening quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
The post 70 Spiritual Awakening Quotes Celebrating Enlightenment appeared first on Everyday Power.
This post first appeared on Motivational Blog | Inspirational Quotes | Picture, please read the originial post: here