One of the best ways to build awareness about your company’s new product or service is to host a Corporate event. It goes without saying that the more people that attend your event, the greater the publicity for your brand and product. When executed by top event management service providers, your corporate event can be more effective than other marketing or advertising methods.
Ideally, your attendees must leave not only feeling that they had a great time, but that they want to learn more about your company. Good corporate branding ensures that your guests do both!
As one of the leading corporate event organizers in Bangalore, we know what it takes for successful event branding. Here are some tips:
- Social Media – Spread the word through Twitter and Facebook; induce them by offering them surprise specials if they check-in at your event, or tweet using your hashtag. Encourage them to share photos on social media, ensuring that your logo is clearly seen in the background. You can also live-tweet activities, and send guests photos taken of them having fun during the event. Announce an Instagram photo competition and encourage them to share those photos with your hashtag.
- Lighted Logos – create an illuminated display of your brand name and logo and place it at the entrance, near the stage, near the podium or wherever you think it will garner maximum attention. It’s a bit in your face, but totally worth it.
- Match it – arrange the decor and food that they complement your company or brand. Examples could be – cakes with icing in your logo colors, curtains, flowers, tablecloth, even food in the same colors. Everywhere, the concept of your brand should be reinforced so that attendees will remember long afterwards.
- Logo Decor Everywhere – Use your logo wherever possible: on placeholders, seating cards, napkins, plates and cutlery, and so on but without overdoing it.
- Photo Wall – As guests arrive, take their pictures, and print them out. Write the guest’s name on it and hang it on a wall to make a collage. To make it fun, give them some wacky props – a loud T-Shirt, fluorescent wigs and so on. At the end, invite guests to find their picture, and give it to them as a keepsake; they will love it. Of course, make sure your logo is seen in the background, so that whenever they see the photo they will associate it with your event.
- Offer takeaways – Give your guests a goodie bag at the end of the event, with your logo and company name printed on your gift. It can be something simple like cookies, chocolates, stationery, inexpensive curios and so on.
White Massif is one of the best event management companies in Bangalore with years of experience. Our professional team will make sure your event is branded beautifully and goes off without a hitch. Visit our website: http://www.whitemassif.com/to know more, or call us on +91-990-0141-155 now.
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here