At a time when events have become an everyday affair, you need to do something radically different for the event to be memorable for your attendees. Of course, this is easy to say, but what is the different thing you will do? Well, according to leading event management companies in Bangalore, one innovative and fun way you can do this is by using Huge, giant-sized Props. Such props can help you in branding, provide photo ops, convey sponsorship messages or to simply be part of a unique décor. Here are some examples:
- Cartoon cutouts: These are inexpensive, and can be really fun. Help people to bring out their inner child, and if you deal in children’s clothing, toys or storybooks, this will be a super hit with your little customers! You can have them made of mount-board – affordable, sturdy yet lightweight, and easy to transport as well.
- Snacky Stations: To put a smile on your guests’ faces, you can have a popcorn stand which is in the shape of a gigantic popcorn bucket. Add to it the smell of sizzling corn, and you’ll be drawing crowds in no time. Several corporate event organizers in Bangalore are using these props with great success.
- Board Games: Yes, you read that right! Make them playable – Snakes and ladders, Jenga, Ludo boards and so on can be branded, and provide light moments to your guests.
- Product models: Say your company makes cosmetics. Make giant models of your products to showcase them – a huge moisturizer bottle, a gigantic lipstick, a big fat tub or cream… you get the idea! You can be sure your guests will take pictures with these as the backdrop. Great banding opportunity!
- Floral halo: Make a giant halo or arch with flowers; you can match the colors to the central theme of the event or with your brand colors, and use it to make an entrance. Again, this is a great photo op, and your guests will love to click selfies and group pics here.
- Theme based prop: You can make props based on the industry you are in. For example, if you are in the catering or restaurant business, you can have giant cutouts of dishes – say a huge plate of spaghetti, an enormous pizza, a tall glass of juice, and so on. If you’re in the tourism industry, you can have separate corners or desks with different travel themes – a giant airplane, cutouts of palm trees and a smiling sun hanging from the ceiling, snow-capped mountains, a cluster of trees with a couple of wild animal cutouts peeking from behind etc. You are only limited by your imagination.
- Door tunnels: Talk about making a grand entry! Make framed offset tunnels and place them near the entrance. These will take a little time and effort but will create a dramatic effect.
White Massif is one of the top 10 event management companies in Bangalore; we have expert staff and vendors who can create any sized props for your event, and take care of all the other aspects of the event too. Just give us a call and tell us what you need, and we’ll do the rest.
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here