Yeah, it was a bank holiday and I wanted to blog something. Took the tag from Bikram's post and decided to enlighten you about my life. :)
This tag is pretty simple. Just strike out the things that You have not done so far and to make it a bit spicier add a line or two as explanation to the ones that you have Done..
1. Graduated high school … Yes. Long time ago
2. Kissed someone… Well, I am single so I better not answer this.
3. Smoked a cigarette. …. Yes, but not properly. For various reasons I wanted to smoke so many times, but always found some reasons to not. So, smoking a cigarette for me means holding one between my fingers and pretending.
4. Got so drunk you passed out… Never. Not a big drinker.
5. Rode every ride at an amusement park… Nope. Don’t like roller coasters and the scary rides. I am only good for very gentle ones like boats and stuff.
6. Collected something stupid… when I was a boy we used to make playing cards out of match boxes, but I don’t think it counts as stupid because my friends did it as well and we used to play against each other.
7. Gone to a rock concert…
8. Helped someone...Of course. Isn’t that part of being human?
9. Gone fishing… Nope. Vegetarian.
10. Watched four or more movies in one night…I am sure I have, have even watched at least 3 movies in the single day on the cinema. Probably 4 also at some point.
11. Snorted cocaine/Weed..
12. Failed a subject…more than once.
13. Been in a car accident… a few, unfortunately. A bike accident too after which I had amnesia temporarily.
14. Watched someone die… 15. Been to a funeral…
16. Burned yourself… Yes, many times, but not enough to need a hospital.
17. Run a marathon… Not gonna happen.
18. Cried yourself to sleep… Unfortunately, yes, a few times. Last time was when my mother passed away.
19. Spent over 10,000 bucks in one day… If bucks means Indian rupees, yes, many, many times. If bucks means US dollars which is like 430,000 rupees, yes, that too.
20. Flown on an aeroplane… Many times. Took a flying lesson also on a Cessna 172.
21. Written a 10 page letter… If emails count then yes, on a paper letter, no. And even with emails not the love sick kind of letter, just giving advice to young ones.
22. Gone skiing or Sailing… No, but hopefully, soon.
23. Cut yourself… Many times, but not enough to need a hospital.
24. Had a best friend… still do. And I have many very close friends. I am very lucky that way.
25. Lost someone you loved… Yes. More than one, unfortunately.
26. Got into trouble for something you didn’t do… Does homework count?
27. Stolen a book from the library… Nope. Never stolen a Book from anywhere. Begged and borrowed many books many times.
28. Gone to a different country… A few. US,
29. Watched the Harry Potter movies… First two, got bored in the third one.
30. Had an online diary... My blog counts as one I think.
31. Fired a gun… Yes. Came 4th in a firing competition in NCC.
32. Gambled in a casino… Several times. I enjoy it a lot, yet somehow never end up becoming a degenerate gambler.
33. Been in a school play… Kind of. Not like a real play, but been in some performance pieces at school time and later also. Wrote and directed some skits later.
34. Been fired from a job… Not in a “You’re fired!” kind of way but I worked as a contractor for many years.
35. Taken a lie detector test… No, never needed to.
36. Swam with dolphins… Can’t swim.
37. Voted for someone on a reality TV show… Oh God, no!
38. Written poetry…Yes, you can even find some on this blog.
39. Read more than 20 books a year… I probably don’t average that now but when I was younger I used to read a lot. I have probably read that many a month sometimes.
40. Loved someone you shouldn’t have… Yes. Many times.
41. Used a colouring book over age 12…
42. Had a surgery… Nope. Hope I never need it. Really scared.
43. Had stitches… No and hope never need it. Fingers crossed.
44. Had more than 5 IM conversations going on at once.… 5 is a light session for me.
45. Been in a fist fight… Been in fights but not real fist fights. Always been a coward, always avoided fights. How do you think I developed this sense of humour?
46. Suffered any form of abuse…
47. Had a pet… Not me, but when I was very young we had two dogs. I don’t count that as me having a pet though.
48. Petted a wild animal…
49. Dyed your hair.. Yes, and still do. My unique style.
50. Got a tattoo… No. I have commitment issues.
51. Had something pierced… Nope. Low pain threshold.
52. Got straight A’s… First two years of school I did well, then went down. Now, doing my Master’s at an advanced age and got distinction in both my module in semester 2.
53. Taken pictures with a webcam.. Yes, many times.
54. Lost something expensive… My heart. Again and again.
55. Gone to sleep with music on…Everybody has.
Take it forward people, and please comment here with your link so I can read yours.