Have you ever struggled with finding ways to shake bad moods?
Who here has even been in a bad mood?
Once you find yourself in bad moods, it’s never a good idea to stay in it.
Watch this video to find out more about ways to shake bad moods. It can also be found on my Facebook Group page. If you would like to join the group, please click the link facebook.com/groups/thinkmefirst.
So what causes bad moods?
Think of yourself as having a stress threshold. When the line is crossed, you get into a bad mood.
This may cause anger, irritability, or what have you. Then your blood pressure increases, your stress hormone (cortisol) increases, and they both start to soar.
Here are 5 ways to get out of a bad mood.
- Sometimes you just need a moment to stop and breathe.
- Meditation puts you back on track to focus and steer away from negative thoughts.
- We live in a culture where “we have to get everything done. When you are in a bad mood, sometimes you just have to put “everything” to the side and take care of your mental well-being.
- Resting can be as simple as disconnecting. That does not mean you need to sleep or take a nap. Although, that may help too.
- Gratitude is the power to switch your mindset from negativity to abundance and positivity.
- I have an article too on gratitude on my website www.thinkmefirst.com and can also be found in a few prior WTF videos
4. Connect with your support system
- This tactic is often underrated but important.
- When we are able to talk about our feelings to someone, they become less intense and you get another perspective.
- This can be a simple walk, workout, or gardening.
- Exercise is physical thing that can get rid of negative energy.
Bad moods absolutely suck!
As I have said on numerous occasions, we are still responsible for how we feel and react. That gives you back the power and control over your mood.
Nothing lasts forever, not even a bad mood.
One day you will look back at the moment and laugh.
If you liked this video, be sure to check me out at thinkmefirst.com, facebook.com/groups/thinkmefirst, pinterest.com/missythinkmefirst, and twitter.com/thinkmefirst1.
Remember, Think Me First! It’s not selfish, it’s necessary!
Learn more from WTF, Wednesday Thought Forum
If you like this video, be sure to check out the Facebook group for more self-growth information, interaction and to find WTF live every Wednesday at 7 pm EST.
Want more? Sign up for my emails…
Want more articles, tips, tricks, and hacks to read with your morning coffee? Sign up here to get the latest. I only send one email a week.
YES, YES, YES…Sign Me Up (click here)!
The post How to Successfully Shake Bad Moods in Minutes appeared first on Join The Journey .