So we all want to be a Crorepati. Isn’t it? But how to become a crorepati without any extra effort or without any extra toil. Do you know by doing the proper financial planning and managing your existing wealth you can become a crorepati within a short span of time? One of such planning is Systematic Investment plan OR SIP. This post I will discuss how to become a crorepati from small investments.
Roadmap To Crorepati
- Invest systematically.
- A systematic investment plan will be able to make a big difference even with the smallest amount of savings.
- But will SIP be possible without a regular income source?
- Yes, it will be possible to save systematically to save even without a regular income. That is the power of compounding.
- The thumb rule is to start early and invest regularly.
- Start your Mutual Funds SIP today.
Can Compounding Effect Really Multiply Our Investments?
- Yes it can, because every bit of investment compounded over a long period of time can create wonders.
- So start today with SIP, choose your scheme, invest the right amount and become a crorepati.
What Is Systematic Investment Plan?
- SIP means investing fixed amount every month.
- Rs. 40,000 SIP every month from July 2007 – Jun 2017, total amount invested Rs. 48,00,000. Today its value is 1,01,58,049.
- So a person investing Rs. 40K every month has become a crorepati in last 10 years.
In the above example, I have tested investment in a well known mutual fund HTFC Top 200 Fund (Growth Plan).
Why Is Systematic Investment Plan So Successful?
- SIP is invested in all market conditions both in UP market as well as in DOWN market.
- So the average value of a SIP investment become average of the UP and DOWN markets.
- An investor investing in SIP can book his profit in an UP market because the average invested value will always generate a decent profit finally when the market becomes UP.
The post Systematic Investment Plan Can Make you a Crorepati appeared first on StockManiacs.
This post first appeared on StockManiacs.net | NSE And Commodity Intraday Tips, Charts, Trading Systems, please read the originial post: here