Obyte (GBYTE) is a cryptocurrency. Obyte has a current supply of 1,000,000 GBYTE with 679,008 GBYTE in circulation. The last known price of Obyte is $37.15 USD and is down 0.96% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $11,917 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://obyte.org/
Assets and on-chain exchange
Bytes is the native currency of Obyte. Users can issue any other tokens (assets), e.g. to represent debt. The debt can be expressed e.g. in fiat currencies or in natural units (barrels, ounces, kWh, etc). The issuers of the debt can reveal their real-world identities and/or be voluntarily attested (i.e. their real-word identities be verified by a well known third party such as CA). This enables the use of the existing legal system to secure against fraud.
Easily find new users for your apps
The Bot Store is a bit like the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, except you don’t need to compete with thousands of other apps….yet!
As an added bonus, Obyte is much easier to develop for than other crypto platforms. See Developer resources website for the descriptions of APIs, guides, and tutorials.
Hedge against negative events.
Bet against other users on sports events.
Using APKPure App to upgrade Obyte (formerly Byteball), fast, free and save your internet data. Obyte app is a free mobile client for Obyte network. Use the app to access all the features of Obyte platform such as: – store, send, and receive Bytes – the cryptocurrency that is used to pay for storage on the Obyte network.
Download Obyte Download
Tips for securely storing your Obyte
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The post Obyte (GBYTE) Wallet Review : An Open Cryptocurrency Platform appeared first on Coinworldstory.