An India ETF is not a buy-and-hold investment. You must consistently monitor not only each ETF’s performance, but also the condition of the economy in India.
Here are the top five India ETFs by year-to-date returns as of December 28, 2017.
1. Direxion Daily MSCI India Bull 3x ETF (INDL)
2. VanEck Vectors India Small-Cap ETF (SCIF)
3. Columbia India Small-Cap ETF (SCIN)
4. iShares MSCI India Small-Cap (SMIN)
5. Columbia India Infrastructure ETF (INXX)
(For expanded chart views, right click on the chart and open in a new tab.)
Read the full article here:
This post first appeared on Stock Market Charts | India Mutual Funds Investmen, please read the originial post: here