Fans favorite Entertainment platform Kodi/XBMC can now be installed on Android phones, television, tablets and other devices hassle free. With having over millions of subscribers, Kodi stands as a leading media center that offers a massive media library.
For years Kodi proved to be the center of entertainment for PC users, but now Android users can get every bit of entertainment by installing Kodi on Android devices. Once installed on your device, Kodi will offer streaming of all kinds of shows, movies, news and much more.
But, before you begin installing Kodi on your Android device, do remember that many Kodi addons are geo-restricted and you won’t be available to stream content in your region. To get around the problem of geo-blocks, a Kodi VPN will allow you to spoof your location and access unlimited channels on Kodi from anywhere.
How to Install Kodi on Android
Now that you know the advantages of using a Kodi VPN, you’re all set to enjoy the greatest media center on your Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how to install Kodi on Android phones and devices:
Note: The below-mentioned setup procedure is compatible with devices with Android 4.0 and above.
- Access Menu >Settings on your Android phone
- Scroll to “Security” and tap on it
- Next, mark enable “Unknown sources” option
- Now, launch the built-in web browser on your Android phone or tablet
- Visit the official website of Kodi to get its latest version on your phone
- Scroll down to bottom of the site and download Kodi from the link below Android icon, as shown in picture below
- Wait for few seconds till the downloading is completed
- Upon successful download, access file manager on your devices, scroll to downloads folder and find the downloaded file of Kodi
- Tap on the downloaded Kodi APK file, open and install it
- Now wait for few moments till the installation is completed
- Upon successful installation, access the freshly installed Kodi application on your Android device
- At the first time, Kodi will take few moments to launch due to updates
- When Kodi starts, enjoy streaming thousands of popular videos on the top-ranked entertainment platform
In addition to this, you can enjoy watching tons of traditional channels (BBC iPlayer, 7 Network, Nine Network, HBO Now, Fox Go, CBS, NBC and much more). Just download the best Kodi addons on your Android device and step into the world of unlimited entertainment with Kodi on Android.
Why Install Kodi Android?
Kodi or XBMC stands as fans favorite entertainment service of the era. The service has been delivering top-grade entertainment experience to subscribers on Windows for years. But now the entertainment platform can be installed on Android devices quickly. If you’re wondering about the perks of using Kodi on Android device, then we have listed the main advantages of Kodi below. Have a look at them:
- Wide range of media library
- Free of cost service
- Supports torrent & P2P streaming
- One-stop entertainment solution
- Live broadcasting of sports, news and TV shows
Having over millions of subscribers, Kodi Android caters the need of those who wish to stay a step ahead in the world of on-demand entertainment. In addition to this, what can be more pleasing than watching the blockbuster hit movies, latest videos & TV series for absolutely free? To deliver an elite streaming experience to subscribers, Kodi Android offers a diverse range of media offerings.
However, the only hurdle that you may face while watching channels on Kodi will be the imposed geo-restrictions on various channels. But a Kodi VPN on Android device will allow you to stream thousands of geo-restricted channels on Kodi while ensuring a top-notch online streaming experience.
This post first appeared on 5 Best UK VPN Of 2016 To Unblock & Stream Everythi, please read the originial post: here