As we all know, transitioning from the old to the new – in any aspect, is hard. This is due to our comfort and familiarity with the old way of things, misconceptions or fears about the new thing, and our inherent resistance to change. Implementing e-Learning in your organization may also evoke a similar response.
You may be an enthusiastic e-learning champion, but you need to deal with several issues before you see it take shape – convince top management, address employees’ apprehensions, get infrastructure in place, and lots more. Embracing something new becomes easy when we have a plan, checklist, or guideposts to spell out the journey for us and give a heads up on what to expect.
To ease your journey and help you kick start e-learning implementation in your organization, we have come up with 7 mini guides that’ll give you a comprehensive roadmap for the same.
This is what the mini guides offer:
- Getting the Go-Ahead for E-learning: The first eBook talks about the readiness factors you need to gauge before implementing e-learning and how to prepare a robust business case that’ll get your top management and decision makers on board.
- Determining the Learning Outcomes for E-learning: This resource covers the essentials of learning outcomes – their importance in training programs, how to frame performance-based outcomes, and creative presentation ideas.
- ID Strategies and E-learning: Get to know about designing an online course by selecting the right instructional design strategy, backed by visual and assessment strategies in this guide. The parameters to base these decisions on are also discussed.
- Calculate the Effectiveness of E-learning – Calculate ROI: This eBook discusses the importance of calculating the ROI of e-learning to compare investment costs against the benefits offered. It also details the 4 steps to calculate e-learning ROI.
- Get Your Course Development On Track – Choose the Right Authoring Tool: This handy resource will help you select the right tool for online course development based on your training requirement, budget, learner characteristics, and more.
- Translation & Localization of E-learning Courses: Translating courses into learners’ native languages is crucial for effective knowledge transfer and retention. This eBook outlines the steps to ensure hassle-free translation of online courses and the translation process.
- A Quick Guide to Learning Management Systems: An LMS helps you manage, deliver, and track all learning activities. Get to know the factors you need to consider to select the right LMS based on your learning needs, organization structure, and training plans.
Download our free eBook to gain access to these 7 invaluable resources, authored based on our extensive experience in custom e-learning design and development.