ktla.com/cruise – Enter KTLA Disney Cruise Contest 2022 at ktla.com/cruise for a chance to win a four (4)-night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) persons.
How To Enter? During the contest period you can visit this link https://ktla.com/cruise or https://ktla.com/contests and then follow the online instructions to register by entering all information requested on the registration form and once you filled out the Ktla Disney Cruise Line Contest entry form now click on the submit button to complete the registration form. Click Here for rules.!!
KTLA Disney Cruise Contest 2022 Details:
The KTLA Disney Cruise Contest begins on June 30, 2022 at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and end on July 3, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who reside within KTLA’s viewing area in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside, Kern and Inyo counties in California, who have reached the age of 18 years old at the time of entry.
The ktla.com cruise Contest is Sponsored by KTLA (“Station”), 5800 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90028.
KTLA Cruise Contest Prize Details:
One grand prize winner will receive a four (4)-night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) persons, to be taken aboard the Disney Wish, and a one (1)-night stay at the Walt Disney World Resort prior to cruise.
- The Bahamian Cruise shall consist of the following:
- Four (4) round-trip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to the Winner’s residence and Orlando International Airport in Orlando, FL
- Round trip ground transportation from the Walt Disney World Resort to Port Canaveral, FL, and from Port Canaveral, FL to the Orlando International Airport
- A four-(4) night Cruise on the Disney Wish for four (4) persons, including:
- One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Wish (location/category at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line) with a maximum occupancy four (4) people
- All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding Palo Steakhouse and the adult-exclusive Fine Dining – Enchanté by Chef Arnaud Lallement)
- Pre-paid gratuities, Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
- The Walt Disney World Resort stay shall consist of the following:
- Motor coach transportation for four (4) passengers from the Orlando International Airport to a Walt Disney World Resort
- One (1) standard room with a maximum occupancy of four (4) persons at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel (resort selection at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line) for one (1) night prior to the ship’s departure.