No, connecting an iPhone with the Printer is not possible with the USB cable, and it can be done only with a wired connection. Even if they are connected wirelessly, the range is not more than 10 meters.
How to connect your iPhone with the printer wirelessly?
- Enable the router’s connection and wait until it becomes stable and active.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi on your printer and connect your smartphone to that network.
- If it prompts, enter the password of your network.
- If they are not connected to the same network, it won’t get connected.
- The control panel of the printer notifies you after the completion of the connection.
- Open the picture.
- Select print.
- The printer prints the selected document and it is received at the output tray.
How to print wirelessly using an iPhone without using Wi-Fi?
1. If you want to print on your printer without using a wireless connection, you can do that with the help of ePrint application.
2.ePrint feature in the printer is used to print documents directly from the printer by sending an email. You can read this to know the procedure involved in it to activate the feature.
3. Connect the printer to a wired or a wireless internet connection. If the printer is connected to a wireless network, then verify the router to ensure its connectivity.
4. If the connection is wired, then link the printer to the same network as that of the computer. Turn on the web services on the printer’s control panel.
5. If the web services of the printer are not enabled, the printer cannot print documents from a remote location. You can download the ePrint application from the Google Play store. Make sure that you download the correct application.
6. You can sign into your Google account and register your mobile for the online services. Only then the printer prints document remotely.
7. Get the printer’s email ID by printing the network information page from the printer.
8. Enter the printer’s email ID on the Recipients tab, and you will receive the email from the printer. If the printer needs to receive the email, the printer should get connected to an internet connection.
9. After the connection, you can receive the email from the printer.
10. If the procedure mentioned above is followed correctly, the printer can print from a remote location with the help of an internet connection.