The Canon iP8500 Pixma Printer issue can be resolved by taking the excess paper. Power up the printer and disconnect the paper tray from the printer and check for any paper bits inside it and the issue can be solved.
How to clear the error message after a paper jam?
1. Switch on your printer and wait until it turns idle and stops making some noise.
2. Remove the paper unit from the printer when the printer is turned on.
3. Check for any paper bits in that part of the printer.
4. If you find any paper bits in the printer, remove them carefully.
5. Check the input paper rollers of the printer.
6. Ensure that you use both your hands to remove paper.
7. If not, it can cause paper tears.
8. Check the control panel for the error message
Steps to clear appropriate printhead is not installed message:
1. Various error in the printer occurs, and hence when you see a paper jam error, you can solve that issue by using various troubleshooting methods.
2. The first and foremost thing that should be checked in the printer is the paper tray. Sometimes, the input feeder of the printer can be the reason for the issue. If that happens, there is a possibility in getting an error message from the printer’s control panel.
3. If you find any paper sheets or bits inside the printer roller, you can easily remove it by using your hands. It is always recommended to clean the paper tray of the printer by using both the hands.
4. Sometimes, if you remove the paper from using one hand, the papers inside the roller tend to get tore. If that happens, it may lead to another error in the printer.
5. Check the ADF feeder of the printer, if you still see the error message from the control panel of the printer. The ADF can be detached from the printer.
6. To remove the ADF, turn the printer to its backside and detach the part from the printer. Make sure that you do not damage the other parts from the printer when removing it.
7. Use a torchlight and check for any struck paper bits in the internal parts of the printer. If you find anything, remove it using your hands.
8. Make sure that you use a lint-free cloth to clean the parts inside the printer.
9. Please do not use a damp cloth to clean the components in the printers as it can affect the printer and can cause an issue in the long run.
10. After removing the paper bits from the printer, ensure that you replace the removed ADF in its position.