How to fix Adobe Flash Player Issues in Chrome?
Adobe Flash Player is the program which enables the users to access the streaming audio/videos. It supports most of the browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and significantly more. Since after the launch, Adobe made numerous changes on the Flash Player, so that users can enjoy the streaming media without any interruption.
However, some users reported the issues, “Adobe Flash Player not working”. Well, the causes are many, but to determine the exact solution, they must know the causes. So, here you will find the causes and solution of the Adobe Flash Player.
Adobe Flash Player not working in Chrome| Quick Solution
Video Playback Issue: If you are getting an error while playing the video, then disable the hardware acceleration and for the same, get down for the process.
- Visit the official website of Adobe Flash Player help page.
- Here, you will find the Flash Player Logo, right-click on it and select Settings.
- Under the same, you will find few options, move to the Hardware Acceleration section and uncheck the box “Enable Hardware Acceleration”.
Games Issues: If you are unable to play the online games, then make sure the Flash Player is not working smoothly and to fix the same, clear browser’s caches.
- Launch Google Chrome and click on the vertical ellipsis, located at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘More tools’ and under the same, you will get few options; select ‘Clear browsing data’.
- Then, a new window will open, click on the checkboxes of clear browsing history, ‘Empty the caches’ and significantly more.
- After performing the above step, select the time range; recommended to select All time and then click ‘Clear data’.
- Close the browser and launch it again.
Searches related to flash player is not working:
- Adobe flash player not working chrome
- Adobe flash player not working windows 10
- Adobe flash player not working mac
- How do i enable my adobe flash player on google chrome?
- Adobe flash player not working in firefox
- Adobe flash player not working in opera
- Adobe flash player not working in hotstar
- Adobe flash player not working in mac
- Adobe flash player not working after install
- Adobe flash player not working after update
This post first appeared on Google Play Store Not Working? Here Are Some Possible Fixes, please read the originial post: here