Following the introduction, and instant popularity, of streaming services like Netflix etc can now an Unlimited data internet plan is a better idea than ever before. In fact, in web-heavy households, unlimited data is quickly becoming a necessity.
Here are a couple of fun facts about how we use the internet:
• According to Canada 90% of Canadians access the internet daily, and 56% are online more than five times a day.
• The average Canadian home has 13.7 internet connected devices. This will grow to 30.7 by 2021.
• The average Netflix subscriber watches about 47 hours of Netflix per month.
• The Canada Bureau of Statistics says the total data downloaded in Canada has increased by over 42% between 2016 and 2017.
It's clear that there's a greater demand for data than ever before, and the last thing you want to worry about is exceeding your internet allowance before the end of your billing month.
|50M FTTN Ontario|
As such unlimited data broadband plans can the best option. The good news is almost every provider now has an unlimited data plan, and better yet, they're more affordable than ever.
Here is the best unlimited FTTN internet plan for you Ontario people
If you want FTTN 50M plan on a different speed tier, check out our monthly plans updates to see complete features here - https://www.cannettel.com/promotion/X50FTTN or call us at 416-800-2323
There are a few things you should keep in mind when looking at unlimited internet plans
- On top of the monthly fee, many plans have an upfront set-up or installation cost.
- Check the contract as we don’t have any contract and our plans are offered for 1 year at the same cost.
This post first appeared on CanNet Telecom: Unlimited High Speed Cable Internet At A Low Cost, please read the originial post: here