In line with our earlier reports, LG has pulled the wraps from its G6 flagship in India. The pre-bookings for the LG G6 had started earlier last week. The LG G6 is priced at Rs 51,990 in India. The smartphone will be available offline but will be exclusive to Amazon.in online. Anyone purchasing the LG G6 tomorrow (April 25th) on Amazon.in will further be treated to a Rs 10,000 cash back when purchased via HDFC and SBI cards. Also, LG is offering 100GB free Jio data (valid till March 2018) for LG G6 buyers and with every recharge, they will be getting an additional 10GB of data.
The LG G6 was launched at the MWC earlier this year and apart from the design overhaul, the smartphone did come with some mention worthy features like the 18:9 display and the always-on FullVision display with a resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels. The LG G6 comes powered with Snapdragon 821 and 4GB of RAM.
The LG G6 has been priced attractively at Rs 51,990 as opposed to the recently launched Samsung Galaxy S8 that is offered at the best price of Rs 57,900. That being said, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Infinity display certainly looks better than the “nearly bezel-less” display on the LG G6 and the fact that the G6 comes powered by the last year’s Snapdragon 821 doesn’t help either.
LG G6 Specifications
- 5.7-inch display, Resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels, 565 ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 5(Back), Gorilla Glass 3(display), Gorilla Glass4(lens) and 18:9 aspect ratio
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm, Weight: 163g
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB of UFS 2.0 Internal Storage, MicroSD expansion up to 2TB
- Android Nougat, LG UX 6.0
- 3300mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Rear Camera: 13+13MP, Dual-LED flash, f/1.8+f/2.4 aperture, 125-degree wide-angle view, OIS
- Front Camera: 12MP, f/2.2, 100-degree wide-angle view
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, 32-bit Quad DAC
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE
The LG G6 also boasts of a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad Dac (Digital to analogue converter) and is also MIL-STD 810G military standard certified.
This post first appeared on Technology Personalized - Tech News, Reviews, Anal, please read the originial post: here