The vCloud Availability for Cloud-to-Cloud DR 1.5 has been made available today!
vCAv C2C 1.5 has come with a Number of great enhancements highlighted below:
- An improved user interface that can be embedded into vCloud Director and allows tenant and service provider users to perform DR operations and monitor DR environments from within vCloud Director.
- Service providers can enable or disable incoming and outgoing replications for one or multiple vCloud Director organizations in source and destination sites.
- Policies that allow service provider administrators to limit the following system attributes: a) the number of replications at the vCloud Director organization level, b) the minimum recovery point objective, c) the number of retained snapshots per VM replication, and d) the total number of VM replications.
- A public API that enables the automation of user session management, vApp replication management and monitoring, as well as system monitoring.
- A storage consumption report and an enhanced usage metering report.
- Increased scale and performance.
- vRealize Orchestrator Integration
- vRealize Operations Day 2 Monitoring Pack
- Integration with the VMware Analytics Cloud for the collection of telemetry via the CEIP program.
For more information, you can find the release notes at: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Vcloud-Availability-for-Cloud-to-Cloud-DR/1.5/rn/VMware-vCloud-Availability-for-Cloud-to-Cloud-DR-15-Release-Notes.html
Product Documentation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vCloud-Availability-for-Cloud-to-Cloud-DR/index.html
Another detailed blog post can be found at: https://www.paluszek.com/wp/2018/08/24/vmware-vcloud-availability-for-cloud-to-cloud-1-5-is-announced-whats-new/… Read More