For a newer golfer, breaking 90 might seem like an insurmountable task, but if you apply the proper strategy, and make some better course management decisions, you may be surprised how low you can really go!
In this episode of The Golf Podcast hosts Frank and Mike discuss ways to break through the 90 barrier by avoiding some common mistakes and applying a risk vs. reward strategy that gives you the best opportunity to score.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How a few bad (and often aggressive) decisions can quickly derail our chance of breaking 90.
- Why every golfer needs one club in their bag they can rely on to hit the fairway every time.
- When to take it easy on the greens to limit the chances of a three-putt.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: A Simple Course Management Strategy to Help You Break 90
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Thanks to this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with Automatic Performance Tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Peter Millar offers comfort, fit, quality, and style in menswear. Check out a few of our favorites by visiting PeterMillar.com/GOLF
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!